VALUE OF XQ HAND EMBROIDERY PORTRAIT PICTURE
- An embroidered portrait is created from sharing sensibility of person in flesh – ”Artist Atisan’s Time”- so that each individual hand embroidered portrait work has its spiritual spirit.
- As an embroidered work is created from Vietnamese traditional art, it wears “Vietnamese Ancient National Spirit”… and it becomes sacred value in each family.
- The durability of each portrait embroidered “Long Standing Antique ” evidenced by “the Scroll” being embroidered under Ly Tran Dynesties still maintained at BAO QUOC Pagoda – Hue.
- Embroidered portrait picture is created from several grains of threads so that it is sensible to light.
SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF ARTISAN IN EMBROIDERING PORTRAIT PICTURE
Experience of embroidering portrait picture for me to consider that : “the most misery, most disappointed – certainly to be close inside happened before leaving entity, reality”
Each portrait picture is an initiated challenge, it also is a universal truth test: That’s leaving illusion, fantastic, lying got to sound mind. That’s to study recognition good and evil by throwing artificial, tolerance seems to bring back for person a little peace inside to choose tolerance really must dive in general.
When a craftswomen embroider a portrait, her mind spends many changes through time:
- Stranger Face
- Thinking Of…
- Embroidery technique and chose the colour of thread.
- Memories born.